Once again, the Transport Week will serve as the start to the conference year for many a transport industry expert. This time we’re heading to Gdynia, on 5-7 March, 2019, where we will gather at the Courtyard by Marriott Gdynia Waterfront hotel. This is an event you simply can’t miss.
• Port market analysis and 2030 prognosis – main drivers and disruptors
• China’s investments in European ports. Risks and opportunities for the Baltic Sea region.
• An overview of a maritime investor’s best practices – what to look out for in the coming years?
• Unlocking the value-generating potential of digitalization
• AI, the hidden force behind an automated terminal
• The smart thing to do – smart ports concept as a key to future development
Port of Gdynia Authority S.A.
ul. Rotterdamska 9, 81-337 Gdynia, Poland
Day II & III
Courtyard by Marriott Gdynia Waterfront
Jerzego Waszyngtona 19, Gdynia, Poland