Surface protection / Structure Surveyor - Ulstein Poland Ulstein Group
ULSTEIN is an internationally renowned provider of ship design, shipbuilding and system solutions for ships. For nearly 100 years we have developed future-oriented products and services for the maritime industry, and our vision is to create tomorrow’s solutions for sustainable marine operations. ULSTEIN has around 800 employees in seven countries and is headquartered in Ulsteinvik, Norway.
Due to increase of projects and workload, Ulstein is looking for Surveyor for surface protection for our Site team.
- Executing Surface protection inspections and hull inspections at building site, Reporting quality level and building progress.
- Keep control of relevant documentation and inspection reports related to the project.
- Follow up deliveries of surface protection materials.
- Be point of contact towards project organization regarding Surface protection.
- Assist Site manager and cooperate with production team at building site.
- FROSIO level 3 (Red)
- Relevant experience from steel preparation and application of paint is required.
- Knowledge of steel welding processes and requirements is an advantage.
- Knowledge of 3D software will be an advantage, but not a must.
- Experience with steel structures and ship outfitting is an advantage.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Able to read and understand drawings/technical documentation.
- Ability to take responsibility over given tasks and to work both within a team and independently when required
- Willingness to enhance your knowledge and to share already gained experiences.
- Good communication skills, analytical thinking and solution orientated attitude to daily work.
- Salary according to qualifications and experience
- A pleasant working environment in a well established Site team