Global Maritime Sp. z o.o.
Global Maritime’s services span the entire offshore project lifecycle from engineering &
design, construction and third party verification through to marine warranty surveying,
dynamic positioning, installation, risk management and decommissioning.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our electrical design department to provide electric
design of vessels systems and detailed analysis and review of dynamic positioning vessels
and offshore systems within the team in Gdynia, Poland.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering,
• Ability to read and understand electrical drawings,
• Experience with shipbuilding industry and ship specific installations will be an advantage,
• Experience of DP Vessels will be an advantage,
• Knowledge of Marine Electrical Power Engineering, Marine Electronics and/or Ship
Automation will be an advantage,
• A working knowledge of marine components and equipment is an advantage,
• Experience with AutoCAD,
• Good command of English and Polish in speaking and writing
• Open mind, ready for multitasking (design, surveys, reporting, etc.) and challenges
• Preparation of full electrical documentation of ship’s installations (Single Line Diagrams,
block diagrams, detailed termination drawings) according to international standards and
classification societies requirements (DNVGL, LR, BV etc.),
• Preparation of material lists including cables, circuit breakers, junction boxes, cable trays,
cable glands etc.,
• Selection of electrical equipment based on client’s requirements,
• Carry out technical analysis in accordance with international guidelines,
• Supervision in yard during construction stage of the vessels,
• Variety of other consultancy activities that require electrical knowledge.
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours,
• Private medical care, life insurance, sports package (annual budget to be used for sports
Global Maritime is a marine, offshore and engineering consultancy that specializes in marine warranty, dynamic positioning and
engineering services. Known for innovation, practical experience, operational excellence, & safety.